Our team is growing and we are expanding into the Erie Market! Sales applicants should have great people skills, enjoy the country lifestyle, retail experience is preferred, and basic computer skills are required. Please fill out the following form for consideration and someone from our team will contact you for a formal interview.
Qualified candidates must be able to work Flexible schedule - must be available to work any hours and on weekends; Must pass a background check; Good communication and interpersonal skills; Must work well with customers and other employees; Demonstrates good judgment and a balanced perspective on issues; Ability to move fixtures and lift 50 pounds of merchandise.
HeadWest Outfitters is a great place to shop, and a great place to work. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a policy of nondiscrimination with respect to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, and any other class protected by federal, state or local law, including, but not limited to, medical condition, disability, marital status or age.
Business Manager Erie,PA
HWO seeks an experienced individual to lead the regional growth of our B2B and B2C portfolio in
Footwear & Apparel. The responsibilities include account management and growth, regional brand
awareness identified below:
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential clients; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Business Development Manager Skills and Qualifications: Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism Successful Applicant will exemplify HeadWest Outfitters ethical principles of uncompromising integrity, respect for others, and accountability for decisions & actions.
Please apply by email, send your resume for consideration to: