John Deere 11" Tan Mossy Oak Steel Toe Work Boots
• Treat your feet to top quality John Deere work boots
• Tan genuine leather foot with 11" Mossy Oak nylon shaft
• Soft, high-abrasion moisture wicking lining
• Covered cushion insole offers superior comfort
• Steel shank provides excellent stability and arch support
• Steel toe and electrical hazard meet ASTM F2413-11 standards
• Lightweight high-abrasion rubber outsole
John Deere boots are made to fit any type of work! Sport world renowned John Deere boots on the construction site and on the farm. John Deere work boot is highly protected with steel toe and safe electrical hazard materials. Comfortable cushioned insoles. Moisture wicking lining keeps feet dry and cool. Goodyear welt construction. Dependable polyurethane rubber soles.
You may return your item within (30) days of the date it is received for an exchange or refund of the purchase price. Returned items must be in new condition with all tags and packaging intact. Try on boots only on carpeted surfaces as they will not be accepted with scratched soles. Cowboy hats cannot be returned. Click here
for full details.