John Deere 11" Walnut Wellington Steel Toe Work Boots
• John Deere boots known for their integrity in the work field
• Walnut genuine leather foot with 11" leather shaft
• Soft, high-abrasion, moisture-wicking lining
• Comfortable cushioned insole
• Steel shank provides excellent stability and arch support
• Steel toe and electrical hazard meet ASTM F2413-11 standards
• Lightweight high-abrasion "digger" rubber outsole
John Deere boots boast superior craftmanship, top qualities and outstanding comfort. John Deere work boot features full grain leather and durable Goodyear welt construction. Moisture-wicking lining leaves feet dry and cool. Cushioned insole provides maximum comfort. Men's boots is highly protected with steel toe and safe electrical hazard materials. Dependable polyurethane rubber soles.
You may return your item within (30) days of the date it is received for an exchange or refund of the purchase price. Returned items must be in new condition with all tags and packaging intact. Try on boots only on carpeted surfaces as they will not be accepted with scratched soles. Cowboy hats cannot be returned. Click here
for full details.