John Deere 12" Lacer Met Guard Waterproof Steel Toe Work Boots
• Waterproof leather and durable waterproof nylon
• 12" leather shaft with lace-up styling
• Thinsulate ultra insulation outlasts cold conditions
• Metatarsal guard offers total top foot protection
• Super-knit waterproof membrane
• Steel toe and electrical hazard meet ASTM F2413-11 standards
• High abrasion and oil-resistant rubber outsole
John Deere has been an American icon since 1837 because of their famous involvement in the agricultural world. Since then John Deere has expanded further providing men with hardworking boots that are durable and can sustain rough outdoor conditions. John Deere Met Guard boots the meet the standards set by OSHA. Men's work boot is heavy-duty with super thick rubber plate toe tip and non-removable stainless steel puncture-resistant sole plate. Ultra insulated lining. Waterproof leather and membrane protect and resist against wet conditions. Durable Goodyear welt construction. Dependable rubber soles.
You may return your item within (30) days of the date it is received for an exchange or refund of the purchase price. Returned items must be in new condition with all tags and packaging intact. Try on boots only on carpeted surfaces as they will not be accepted with scratched soles. Cowboy hats cannot be returned. Click here
for full details.