John Deere 12" Square Steel Toe Western Work Boots
• Brown full grain leather foot with 12" leather shaft
• Breathable and moisture-wicking nylon lining
• Metatarsal guard protects toe area from "drop" hazards
• Removable polyurethane orthotic comfort insert
• Steel shank provides superior arch support
• Broad square steel toe meets ASTM F2413-11 standards
• Long wearing oil and slip resistant rubber outsole
John Deere boots anchored an impressive reputation known for durability, superior comfort and value. John Deere men's work boot delivers genuine leather, reliable Goodyear Welt Construction and loads of safety features. Orthotic comfort insert absorbs shock reducing fatigue, so can be on top of your game all day. Electrical hazard rated materials provide extra protection. High-abrasion and resistant rubber soles. John Deere Met Guard boots meet the standards set by OSHA.
You may return your item within (30) days of the date it is received for an exchange or refund of the purchase price. Returned items must be in new condition with all tags and packaging intact. Try on boots only on carpeted surfaces as they will not be accepted with scratched soles. Cowboy hats cannot be returned. Click here
for full details.