John Deere 12" Tan WCT Waterproof Steel Toe Work Boots
• Work Comfort Technology (WCT) boots from John Deere
• Waterproof leather foot with 12" leather shaft
• Waterproof contruction
• Genuine Cambrelle II lining treated with Agion Anti-microbial
• Removable air flow comfort orthotic insole
• Steel shank provides excellent stability and arch support
• Steel toe and electrical hazard meet ASTM F2413-11 standards
• High-abrasion rubber outsole
John Deere is an American icon in the world of men who know what a hard day of work means. Men depend on sturdy, rugged and comfortable work boots from their favorite brand, John Deere. John Deere men's boot features a waterproof treated leather and waterproof boot construction that work together to resist against wet conditions. Breathable lining treated with agion anti-micorbial leaves your feet free from odor. Extra comfortable insole. Boot safety features including protective steel toe and electrical hazard materials. Injected polyurethane midsole and outsole.
You may return your item within (30) days of the date it is received for an exchange or refund of the purchase price. Returned items must be in new condition with all tags and packaging intact. Try on boots only on carpeted surfaces as they will not be accepted with scratched soles. Cowboy hats cannot be returned. Click here
for full details.