John Deere 5" Waterproof Hiker Steel Toe Work Boots
• Reliable John Deere hiker work boots
• Waterproof leather and construction
• 5" lace-up style with eyelets and speed hooks
• Genuine Cambrelle II lining treated with Agion Anti-microbial
• Air flow comfort orthotic system offers ultimate cushioning
• Steel shank provides excellent stability and arch support
• Steel toe and electrical hazard meet ASTM F2413-11 standards
• High-abrasion rubber outsole
John Deere made a name for themselves over 160 years ago with their great involvement in the agricultural world. Since then John Deere has branched out into designing top quality work boots men can count on. Men's work boot is packed with John Deere WCT (Work Comfort Technology) proving outstanding support that keeps up with the demands of your job. Waterproof construction keeps feet dry while resisting against wet conditions. Extra protection with steel toe and safe electrical hazard materials. Durable Goodyear welt construction. Dependable polyurethane rubber soles.
You may return your item within (30) days of the date it is received for an exchange or refund of the purchase price. Returned items must be in new condition with all tags and packaging intact. Try on boots only on carpeted surfaces as they will not be accepted with scratched soles. Cowboy hats cannot be returned. Click here
for full details.