John Deere 6" Lacer Dark Brown Steel Toe Work Boots
• Tough jobs call for tough John Deere boots
• Genuine dark brown leather foot with 6" leather shaft
• Breathable and moisture-wicking nylon lining
• Removable comfort insert and cushioning EVA midsole
• Steel shank provides superior arch support
• Steel toe and electrical hazard meet ASTM F2413-11 standards
• Oil, heat, and slip-resistant rubber outsole
John Deere is a premium boot brand that is trusted by today's and yesterday's hard-working men. John Deere boots proudly provide western work boots with unbeatable craftsmanship and superior comfort. Men's work boot features eyelet and speed hook lacing. Padded collar and achilles heel guard. Comfort insert and EVA midsole absorb shock reducing fatigue for all day lasting comfort. Steel toe and electrical hazard materials provide extra protection. Durable Goodyear Welt Construction. High-abrasion and resistant rubber soles.
You may return your item within (30) days of the date it is received for an exchange or refund of the purchase price. Returned items must be in new condition with all tags and packaging intact. Try on boots only on carpeted surfaces as they will not be accepted with scratched soles. Cowboy hats cannot be returned. Click here
for full details.