John Deere 6" Lace-Up Steel Toe Work Boots
You Save: $10.00
John Deere 6 Lace-Up Steel Toe Work Boots
- Comfort and safety minded John Deere boots
- Dark brown tumbled and oiled full grain leather
- Soft, high abrasion wicking nylon lining
- Internal flexible met guard protects upper foot
- Steel shank provides arch support and stability
- Steel toe and electrical hazard meet ASTM standards
- Oil, slip & heat resistant Combine II rubber outsole
Men who need a hard working boots choose John Deere for their durability and long lasting comfort. John Deere keeps up with demands of your job using the best quality materials and unbeatable safety features. Men's John Deere boot is built with genuine leather and 6" lace-up leather shaft. Comfort wrapped cushion insole. Moisture-wicking lining keeps feet cool and dry. Met guard protects against "drop" hazards. Ultra supportive steel shank. Steel toe and electrical hazard materials add superior protection. Durable Goodyear welt construction.
You may return your item within (30) days of the date it is received for an exchange or refund of the purchase price. Returned items must be in new condition with all tags and packaging intact. Try on boots only on carpeted surfaces as they will not be accepted with scratched soles. Cowboy hats cannot be returned. Click here
for full details.