John Deere 6" Waterproof Steel Toe Work Boots
You Save: $10.00
John Deere 6 Waterproof Steel Toe Work Boots
- High performance men's John Deere boot
- Dark brown waterproof barnyard acid resistant leather
- Genuine Cambrelle II moisture-wicking lining
- Waterproof breathable membrane
- Steel shank provides arch support and stability
- Steel toe and electrical hazard meet ASTM standards
- Oil, slip & heat resistant Combine II rubber outsole
Nothing can get this John Deere work boot down! John Deere boot delivers innovative waterproof technology that proves men can work in wet conditions and stay comfortable. Men's John Deere boot is built with specially treated waterproof barnyard leather which resists against acid spills and abrasion. 6" lace-up leather shaft. Advanced Agion antimicrobial treated lining keeps feet cool and dry preventing odor and growth of fungus. Waterproof boot construction traps moisture on the outside of boot. Durable Goodyear welt construction.
You may return your item within (30) days of the date it is received for an exchange or refund of the purchase price. Returned items must be in new condition with all tags and packaging intact. Try on boots only on carpeted surfaces as they will not be accepted with scratched soles. Cowboy hats cannot be returned. Click here
for full details.