John Deere 8" Lacer Brown Steel Toe Work Boots
• John Deere boots offer skilled quality construction
• Genuine dark brown leather foot with 8" leather shaft
• Breathable and moisture-wicking nylon lining
• Removable comfort insert and cushioning EVA midsole
• Steel shank provides superior arch support
• Steel toe and electrical hazard meet ASTM F2413-11 Standards
• Oil, heat, and slip-resistant rubber outsole
When the day calls for dependable and durable boots men choose John Deere. John Deere boots have been trusted for years because of their hardworking boot features that keep up with the demands of your job. Men's work boot features eyelet and speed hook lacing. Padded collar and achilles heel guard. Comfort insert and EVA midsole absorb shock reducing fatigue for all day lasting comfort. Protective steel toe and electrical hazard materials provide extra protection. Durable Goodyear Welt Construction. High-abrasion and resistant rubber soles.
You may return your item within (30) days of the date it is received for an exchange or refund of the purchase price. Returned items must be in new condition with all tags and packaging intact. Try on boots only on carpeted surfaces as they will not be accepted with scratched soles. Cowboy hats cannot be returned. Click here
for full details.