John Deere 8" WCT Waterproof Steel Toe Work Boots
• John Deere boots are rough, tough and ready for hard work
• Waterproof leather and construction
• 8" lace-up style with eyelets and speed hooks
• Moisutre-wicking lining keeps feet cool and dry
• Metatarsal Guard offers total top foot protection
• Steel shank provides excellent stability and arch support
• Steel toe and electrical hazard meet ASTM F2413-11 standards
• High-abrasion rubber outsole
John Deere made a name for themselves over 160 years ago with their great involvement in the agricultural world. Since then John Deere has branched out into designing top quality work boots men can count on. Men's work boot is packed with John Deere WCT (Work Comfort Technology)! Featuring ultimate boot protection with steel toe and safe electrical hazard materials. Waterproof construction resists against wet conditions. Durable Goodyear welt construction. Flexible puncture-resistant sole plate.
You may return your item within (30) days of the date it is received for an exchange or refund of the purchase price. Returned items must be in new condition with all tags and packaging intact. Try on boots only on carpeted surfaces as they will not be accepted with scratched soles. Cowboy hats cannot be returned. Click here
for full details.