John Deere Women's Mossy Oak Tan 10" Steel Toe Wellington Cowgirl Boots
• Trust John Deere for reliable women's work boots
• Genuine leather foot with 10" Mossy Oak nylon shaft
• Moisture-wicking high abrasion lining
• Wrapped cushion insole proves superior comfort
• Steel shank provides excellent stability and arch support
• Steel toe and electrical hazard meet ASTM F2413-05 standards
• Lightweight high abrasion "digger" outsole
Women who aren't afraid to get a little dirty wear John Deere boots for protection and comfort. John Deere boasts premium work boots for any field of work. Women's work boot features a full-grain leather foot with a sturdy nylon shaft. Official Mossy Oak pattern. Authentic Wellington boot construction with steel toe and electrical hazard materials add ultimate protection and safety. Moisture-wicking lining and footbed leaves feet dry and cool. Polyurethane and foam wrapped insole delivers comfort from the first step. Extremely flexible and cushioning Digger soles found in John Deere Tractor Women's Series boots are oil, slip, and heat resistant. Durable Goodyear welt construction.
You may return your item within (30) days of the date it is received for an exchange or refund of the purchase price. Returned items must be in new condition with all tags and packaging intact. Try on boots only on carpeted surfaces as they will not be accepted with scratched soles. Cowboy hats cannot be returned. Click here
for full details.