Tin Haul Men's Cash Money With Benjamins Cowboy Boots
• Play hard with flashy Cash Money Tin Haul boots
• Handcrafted premium full grain leather
• Supple brown leather foot
• Green shaft stands out with dollar sign print
• Updated square toe profile
• Obvious sole features Benjamin Franklin portrait
Tin Haul is updating roper cowboy boots with edgy surfer and skater flair, bringing cowboys totally stellar footwear. Join Tin Haul in a western boot revolution, where the road goes on and the party never ends. Tin Haul Cash Money with Benjamins cowboy boot features green leather and $ (dollar sign) adorned shaft. Logo pull straps. Premium leather lining. Obvious sole is detailed with famous Benjamin Franklin face from the $100 dollar bill. Double welted leather sole and roper cowboy boot heel.
You may return your item within (30) days of the date it is received for an exchange or refund of the purchase price. Returned items must be in new condition with all tags and packaging intact. Try on boots only on carpeted surfaces as they will not be accepted with scratched soles. Cowboy hats cannot be returned. Click here
for full details.